Terms of Service
Thanks for using Self-Transformations schedule and payment plugin!
Self -Transformations schedule and payment plugin allow you to view and use a variety of content, including scheduling appointments, purchasing products and services, pre-paying for massage packages and coaching programs, and viewing your cart before checkout.
By Registering for and accessing, Self -Transformations schedule and payment plugin, you are agreeing to:
- Everything in this Terms of Service document
Subject to the Agreement’s terms, Self-Transformations grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our schedule and payment plugin and other content on our websites.
When using Self-Transformations, you may not (or allow those acting on your behalf to):
- Redistribute or sell any part of Self-Transformations schedule and payment plugin or create a new product or service based on this plugin.
- Copy or download content from this plugin
- Reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code from Self-Transformation schedule and purchase plugin or any related software, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- Remove, obscure, or alter any Self-Transformation terms of service or any links to or notices of those terms, or any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices; or
- Do anything inappropriate, illegal, or in violation of others’ rights (including their privacy, publicity, and intellectual property rights).
Actual Conditions; Assumption of Risk.
When you use Self-Transformations schedule and purchase plugin, and other content, you may find that actual conditions differ slightly, so exercise your independent judgment and use Self-Transformation, LLC websites at your own risk. You’re responsible at all times for your conduct and its consequence. Chārutā (Danielle) AhMaiua is in no way liable or responsible for any unforeseeable problem with this schedule or payment plugin such as (but not limited to) an illegal leak of your personal information due to hacking. You should consult legal, accounting, other marketing professionals, and other resources to fully assess your risks.